Getting started as a data scientist
This document is aimed at a new starter getting them started with archiving data.
- Get a CEDA account...
- And a JASMIN account (including creating a SSH key and save it on your computer)
- Ask Andrew for access to the following services
- DMP tool
- Security DMP
- CEDA archive app to make filesets.
- User database
- Add for science support grop so that you can login to ingest1, etc.
- make a catalogue account to make catalogue records
- Set up a moberxterm (for windows machine) or equivalent to a mac to access JASMIN
- Login into email@example.com and test.
- Access the archive ( ls /badc/ or ls /neodc/)
- To set up a new dataset follow the Setting up a New Dataset document